1) Contact relatives and ask that all birthday presents, holiday presents, etc. are in the form of cash or check to help pay for their trip. You can even have a relative log into your online account to make a direct payment with a credit card or provide them with your Tour Account Number and our mailing address to directly mail in a payment.
2) Many students have made extra money by mowing lawns, shoveling driveways or doing any other type of work that can help raise money.
3) We can help you set up an online fundraising page and share on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) to network with others and accept donations! Super Easy!
Traditional Fundraising ideas for groups/schools:
- Bake Sales
- Car Washes
- Contact local businesses (including large corporations) for sponsorship opportunities or donations. Company's can use this as a tax write-off. Some schools have sold sponsorship opportunities onto the t-shirts that they wear on tour.
- Local chamber of commerce
Fundraising website to check out: